Braxted Park is delighted to be hosting one of the UK’s leading family theatre productions, The Wind in the Willows on Tuesday 25th August at 11.00am and a second performance at 2.00pm.
Why not make a day of it and purchase one of our limited picnic tickets which also allows entry into our Grade 2 listed Walled Gardens. No entry to the Walled Gardens unless you have a picnic ticket.
Perfect outdoor summer fun for everyone, duration 60 mins with no interval.
Wind in The Willows:
Mole yearns for adventure, Rat adores boats and Badger likes peace and quiet. Into their lives bursts Toad who loves very fast cars and just can’t seem to help getting into trouble. But can the animals reform Toad’s character and evict the squatters from his ancestral home to restore justice to the world? Kenneth Grahame’s perennial classic is brought to the stage in Illyria’s inimitable style.
Performances at 11am and 2pm, with our parklands and gardens open between 12pm and 2pm for picnics. Picnics must be purchased from Braxted Park, please do not bring your own.
- Seating is provided, and will be done so on a first come, first served basis, with social distancing.
- Please bring your own blanket if you are staying for the picnic. Gates open 1 hour before the performances start.
- 2.00pm ticket holders who have purchased a Braxted Park Picnic are welcome to join us from 12.00pm.
- This is an outdoor performance so please dress for the weather; the show will go ahead in all weather conditions.
- Free parking available onsite.
- Cancellation in the event of dangerous weather only, when performance will be rescheduled.
- Tickets are non-refundable.