Braxted Park Wild Supper Club is back! Following the success of our first Wild Supper Club event here at Braxted Park we are delighted to say our woodland dining area will be open once again for two exclusive events on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd October.
Join us as the sun goes down at our secret bar overlooking the lake for arrival drinks and canapes. Guests will then be invited to take their seats in our woodland dining area, hidden somewhere on our 500 acre estate. Here, you will be served a delicious five course feast using the very best fish and seafood the region has to offer. Our guest chefs for these two wonderful evenings will be team from The Company Shed, based on Mersea Island, renowned for its high-quality food, produced using locally caught seafood and fish.
Tickets for this event are strictly limited. A full menu will be sent to you via email before the event, please let us know in advance if you have any dietary requirements.
The important bits:
- Please arrive at Braxted Park at 6.45pm sharp. Our address is Braxted Park Estate, Braxted Park Road, Great Braxted, Essex, CM8 3EN.
- Please bring clothing for all weather and wrap up warm. This is an outdoor dining experience, and while we will provide blankets for guests, warm coats and clothing is recommended.
- If you are staying at Braxted Park, you can check in from 3pm. Further details to follow for room guests.
- Please wear appropriate footwear as there will a small amount of walking involved.
- There will be transport available between sites for anyone who needed it.
- Your ticket includes two arrival drinks. A bar will be available in our woodland dining area, payment by card only.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any dietary requirements.
- The evening will finish at approximately 11pm. The meeting point for taxis will be the main carpark.
We look forward to welcoming you to Braxted Park. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01621 892305 if you have any questions.