Following the success of our Supper Club events earlier this month, we are delighted to say that Archie Clark from The Kochi Kitchen will once again be joining us in our beautiful woodland dining area on Friday 25th and Saturday 26th September.
Come behind the famous Braxted wall and enjoy a fully immersive dining experience in the grounds of our 500 acres of ancient parklands. Nestled in a quiet woodland glade we have created an intimate outdoor dining area for our exclusive Wild Supper Club events. Come and enjoy a delicious five course menu, all prepared using sustainable and local produce, including ingredients found right here on the Braxted Park Estate.
Join us for drinks and canapes at our secret lakeside bar, and as the sun goes down over Braxted Park, guests will be driven to their dining experience in our hidden woodland dining area. Throughout the evening the Braxted Park team will be on hand to ensure you have everything you need. After dinner you will be transported back to your childhood as you toast marshmallows and S’mores over the campfire.
Tickets for this event are strictly limited. A full menu will be sent to you via email before the event, please let us know in advance if you have any dietary requirements.
The important bits:
- Please arrive at Braxted Park at 6.45pm sharp. Our address is Braxted Park Estate, Braxted Park Road, Great Braxted, Essex, CM8 3EN.
- Please bring clothing for all weather and wrap up warm. This is an outdoor dining experience, and while we will provide blankets for guests, warm coats and clothing is recommended.
- If you are staying at Braxted Park, you can check in from 3pm. Further details to follow for room guests.
- Please wear appropriate footwear as there will a small amount of walking involved.
- There will be transport available between sites for anyone who needed it.
- Your ticket includes two arrival drinks. A bar will be available in our woodland dining area, payment by card only.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any dietary requirements.
- The evening will finish at approximately 11pm. The meeting point for taxis will be the main carpark.
We look forward to welcoming you to Braxted Park. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01621 892305 if you have any questions.